Get a Redbubble Toolbar

toolbar powered by Conduit

Thursday, October 30, 2008

redbubble toolbar

redbubble toolbar
"Get it Here"
I've found that the easiest way to navigate on redbubble was to create my own tool bar with links and shortcuts to the things that I do on the bubble. I've added many new options and shortcuts. It works with Internet Explorer and Firefox
I hope you find this toolbar as useful as I have.




View Challenges in your groups
View all that are open for entries
View all that are Voting
and View all Closed Challenges














Quick links to all you work
Not shown here but now has a link to "Bulk edit"













The send to button will allow you to share not only your redbubble images. But any web page on the web.


So that pretty much sums up what the toolbar can do there are many more features that can be turned on/off by going to the toolbar options on the toolbar you can add "Local Weather" "notepad" and many more. So if your ready to install this toolbar "Click Here"
Happy Bubbling
Dan

1 comment:

Corryong said...

This is really amazing and fabulously useful.
Martin (aka Pilgrim - cofounder of RedBubble)